Welcome to DermCo, Australia’s largest Dermatology network.
Our philosophy is simple: Happy doctors make for happy patients.
We are recruiting Dermatologists to join the team and embrace an Aussie adventure. Ever wondered if your career path could take you somewhere special? With DermCo, it can.
At DermCo, we believe in providing dermatologists with unparalleled career satisfaction, where you can make a real impact and thrive in your profession. More than a new job, you’ll also have the opportunity to enjoy the vibrant lifestyle and iconic natural beauty of Australia.
If this career move sounds like an opportunity made for you, keep reading to find out more.
- Highly lucrative, private practice jobs
- In bright, ultra-modern facilities
- In major cities around Australia
- Unmatched flexibility and personal autonomy
- Incredible work-life balance
We are medical immigration experts.
We help with every step of the journey:
- Initial AMC application
- Medical registration with AHPRA
- Specialist recognition with the Australasian College of Dermatologists (ACD)
- Medicare provider numbers and 19AB exemptions
- Visa applications (including family members)
- Relocation assistance
Who can apply:
- Consultant Dermatologists on the Specialist Register in Ireland or the UK
- Registrars on Dermatology training programmes leading to Specialist Registration in Ireland or the UK
- Consultant Dermatologists from other regions eligible for Specialist recognition with the ACD
Aussie Dermatologists are some of the happiest people in the world – you owe it to yourself to find out why!
Get in touch today. It could be the best thing you ever do.
"*" indicates required fields
or email us at email@example.com
World-class Aussie Lifestyle
Australia is famous for its natural beauty, its stunning climate, and its friendly and vibrant lifestyle.
Australia’s chic, cosmopolitan cities serve up mouth-watering cuisine and world class coffee. A rich arts and culture scene offers an array of activities to suit all interests, in a buzzing multicultural setting. World famous vineyards produce exquisite wines, against a backdrop of rolling eucalyptus forests. Sun-kissed beaches, where golden sands meet crystal-clear waters, offer a haven for leisure and rejuvenation. Families and friends gather around the barbecue and the pool to revel in long summer evenings.
It’s no wonder Australia is known as “the lucky country” due to its high quality of life, financial prosperity, and laid-back outlook. Come and discover the wonders of this remarkable lifestyle for yourself, and a Dermatology job that allows you to fully enjoy it.